PILI is excited to welcome our Spring Semester 2024 Law Student Interns!
This semester, 9 Law Student Interns will provide 1,800 hours of legal services supervised by experienced attorneys at one of PILI’s Participating Agencies. In addition to the work experience, the PILI Internship also includes supplemental educational, networking and advising opportunities for these second and third-year law students.
OUR SPRING 2024 LAW STUDENT INTERNS INCLUDE:
- Afaaf Amatullah from University of Illinois Law School at the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF)*
- Rachel Caldwell from University of Chicago Law School at ACLU Chicago
- Alyssa Hurt from University of Illinois Chicago School of Law at Greater Chicago Legal Clinic
- Seon ki Jo from University of Illinois Law School at Chicago Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights*
- Courtney Lee from University of Illinois Chicago School of Law at CARPLS
- Maggie Miltko from Northwestern Pritzker School of Law at National Immigrant Justice Center – Counter Trafficking Project*
- Emma Soglin from DePaul College of Law at Law Center for Better Housing*
- James Tallis from University of Illinois Law School at Legal Aid Chicago
- Dulcie Xue from Chicago-Kent College of Law at National Immigrant Justice Center – LGBTQ Project*
5 of these Internships are made possible by special donations for Named & Honorary Interns (designated with an asterisk above). Meet our Named & Honorary Interns »
Learn more about the Law Student Internship Program »
Have questions about PILI’s Law Student Internship Program? Please contact PILI Executive Director Michael Bergmann by email or by phone at 312-832-5129.