New at PILI
- May 2023 PILI Post
- New Members Elected to the PILI Board of Directors
- PILI is Grateful for Renewed Foundation Support
- PILI Celebrates AAPI Heritage Month by Highlighting Trailblazers of Justice
- PILI Invites All Illinois Legal Aid Interns to Our 2023 Summer Educational Seminar Series
- April 2023 PILI Post
- PILI Celebrates National Volunteer Week
How to Interview Your Legal Aid Client
June 6, 2023 12:00 pm
Divorce Informational Session – Charleston
June 10, 2023 11:00 am
A Fresh Start: The Importance of Expungement and Sealing of Criminal Records
June 14, 2023 12:00 pm
PILI Alumni, Interns and Fellows Volunteer Opportunity – The Sharehouse
June 15, 2023 6:00 pm
Annual Pro Bono Reception
June 21, 2023 5:30 pm
Law Student Internship Program
Offering funded Internships for law students at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Graduate Fellowship Program
Placing incoming law firm associates at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Maintaining the connection between our Alumni, PILI and the public interest law community.
Pro Bono Program
Increasing the availability of pro bono legal help for those who cannot afford an attorney.