New at PILI
- Seeking Volunteer Attorneys for New Appellate Pro Bono Opportunity
- Introducing New Board of Directors Leadership and Members for FY2021
- Introducing New Alumni Council and YPB Leadership
- Celebrate Pro Bono Week with PILI
- Pro Bono in a Crisis: Highlights from the 2020 Law Firm Pro Bono Roundtable
- PILI Receives Renewed Foundation Support for Our Internship & Pro Bono Programs
- Virtual Arcade for Legal Aid a Great Success
September 26, 2020 10:00 am
September 30, 2020 12:00 pm
October 2, 2020 9:00 am
October 3, 2020 10:00 am
October 6, 2020 5:30 pm
Offering funded Internships for law students at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Placing incoming law firm associates at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Maintaining the connection between our Alumni, PILI and the public interest law community.
Increasing the availability of pro bono legal help for those who cannot afford an attorney.