New at PILI
- PILI Launches First Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee
- PILI to Recognize Five Attorneys During Pro Bono Week
- PILI Welcomes Eight Fall Semester Law Student Interns
- PILI to Fund $312,000 in Public Interest Law Student Internship Grants in 2020-2021
- Celebrate Pro Bono Week with PILI
- September PILI Post
- Seeking Volunteer Attorneys for New Appellate Pro Bono Opportunity
October 27, 2020 8:30 am
October 27, 2020 12:00 pm
October 27, 2020 4:00 pm
October 28, 2020 8:30 am
October 28, 2020 12:00 pm
Offering funded Internships for law students at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Placing incoming law firm associates at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Maintaining the connection between our Alumni, PILI and the public interest law community.
Increasing the availability of pro bono legal help for those who cannot afford an attorney.