New at PILI
- Spotlighting Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- PILI is Hiring an Administrative Coordinator
- April PILI Post 2021: Helping Those in Need and Having Fun Along the Way
- Beyond the COVID-19 Pandemic: Highlights from the Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committees Summit
- PILI Celebrates National Volunteer Month
- Abigail Causer Joins PILI as New Managing Attorney
- March PILI Post 2021: Spring has Sprung as PILI Leaps Forward
May 18, 2021 12:00 pm
May 19, 2021 12:00 pm
May 25, 2021 12:00 pm
May 26, 2021 12:00 pm
June 3, 2021 9:30 am
Offering funded Internships for law students at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Placing incoming law firm associates at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Maintaining the connection between our Alumni, PILI and the public interest law community.
Increasing the availability of pro bono legal help for those who cannot afford an attorney.