New at PILI
- Introducing Spring 2021 PILI Interns
- February 2021 PILI Post: We’re Hiring & Other News
- Happy Valentine’s Day from PILI Alumni
- PILI Launches Illinois Pro Bono Research Alliance
- PILI is Now Hiring an Additional Managing Attorney
- PILI Among Inaugural R3 Funding Class
- Black History Month: Spotlighting Four Black Attorneys’ Impact on Equal Access to Justice
March 9, 2021 11:00 am
March 9, 2021 12:00 pm
March 10, 2021 12:00 pm
March 18, 2021 4:00 pm
March 19, 2021 3:00 pm
Offering funded Internships for law students at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Placing incoming law firm associates at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Maintaining the connection between our Alumni, PILI and the public interest law community.
Increasing the availability of pro bono legal help for those who cannot afford an attorney.