New at PILI
- Illinois’ First Appellate-Specific Help Desk Celebrates First Anniversary
- August 2021 PILI Post: Happy New Fiscal Year’s Eve!
- PILI Welcomes New Staff Members
- PILI Alumni Spotlight: David Scriven-Young, 2003 PILI Fellow
- Michael Bergmann is Special Guest Columnist for Illinois Courts Connect
- PILI Partners with the Illinois Judges Association on Pro Bono
- Make a Donation to Help Ensure Equal Access to Justice
September 22, 2021 12:00 pm
September 23, 2021 12:00 pm
September 23, 2021 6:30 pm
September 30, 2021 12:00 pm
October 2, 2021 9:30 am
Offering funded Internships for law students at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Placing incoming law firm associates at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Maintaining the connection between our Alumni, PILI and the public interest law community.
Increasing the availability of pro bono legal help for those who cannot afford an attorney.