New at PILI
- June PILI Post 2021: Keeping Open the Gateway to Justice
- Make a Nomination for a PILI Award
- PILI Guest Post: 31st Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Its Integration Mandate
- PILI is Hiring a Development & Communications Associate
- PILI is Hiring a Paralegal & Intake Specialist
- June PILI Post 2021: Celebrating Pro Bono
- PILI Welcomes New Administrative Coordinator Mariel Lopez-Cruz
August 4, 2021 12:00 pm
August 5, 2021 12:00 pm
August 10, 2021 12:00 pm
August 12, 2021 5:30 pm
August 18, 2021 8:30 am
Offering funded Internships for law students at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Placing incoming law firm associates at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Maintaining the connection between our Alumni, PILI and the public interest law community.
Increasing the availability of pro bono legal help for those who cannot afford an attorney.