PILI often is asked to pass along job postings that might be of interest to our former Interns and Fellows from employers looking for candidates with a commitment to service. These opportunities might be in the public or private sectors. As we receive them, we will post these opportunities on this page.
If you are an employer and would like to inquire about posting an opportunity, please contact PILI Senior Managing Attorney Brent Page by email or at 312-832-5128.
Current job postings
- Multiple Positions, ALCU of Illinois – posted March 2021
- Chief Administrative Law Judge, Illinois Human Rights Commission – posted February 2021
- Assistant Public Defender, Office of the Cook County Public Defender – posted January 2021
- Pre-Licensed Assistant Public Defender, Office of the Cook County Public Defender – posted January 2021
- Project Attorney Positions, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services – posted January 2021
- Staff Attorney, Legal Aid Chicago – posted January 2021
- Multiple Positions, National Immigrant Justice Centers – posted January 2021
- Justice Entrepreneurs Project, Chicago Bar Foundation – on-going post