Job Postings for PILI Alumni
PILI often is asked to pass along job postings that might be of interest to our former Interns and Fellows from employers looking for candidates with a commitment to service. These opportunities might be in the public or private sectors. As we receive them, we will post these opportunities on this page.
If you are an employer and would like to inquire about posting an opportunity, please contact PILI Senior Managing Attorney Brent Page by email or at 312-832-5128.
Current job postings
- Multiple Positions, Center for Disability & Elder Law - posted June 2020
- Senior Counsel, BPI - posted May 2020
- Staff Attorney, Illinois Legal Aid Online - posted May 2020
- Director of Housing Law Practice, North Suburban Legal Aid Clinic - posted May 2020
- Staff Attorney, Legal Council for Health Justice - posted March 2020
- Staff Attorney, Beyond Legal Aid - posted December 2019
- Senior Program Manager - Legal Technology Initiatives, Administrative Office of the Illinois Courts - posted December 2019
- Holistic Defense Attorney for Youth and Emerging Adults, Lawndale Christian Legal Center - posted November 2019
- Staff Attorney, Legal Aid Chicago - posted October 2019
- Multiple Attorney Positions, Equip for Equality - posted October 2019
- Multiple Positions, National Immigrant Justice Centers - posted August 2019
- Justice Entrepreneurs Project, Chicago Bar Foundation - on-going post