PILI often is asked to pass along job postings that might be of interest to our former Interns and Fellows from employers looking for candidates with a commitment to service. These opportunities might be in the public or private sectors. As we receive them, we will post these opportunities on this page.
If you are an employer and would like to inquire about posting an opportunity, please contact PILI Senior Managing Attorney Brent Page by email or at 312-832-5128.
Current job postings
- Staff Attorney or Fully Accredited Representative, M.I.C.A Project – posted September 2021
- Multiple Positions, National Immigrant Justice Centers – posted August 2021
- Multiple Positions, ALCU of Illinois – posted August 2021
- Director of Fair Housing Enforcement, South Suburban Housing Center – posted August 2021
- Supervising Attorney, Beyond Legal Aid – posted July 2021
- Staff Attorney, Beyond Legal Aid – posted July 2021
- Litigation Paralegal, Beyond Legal Aid – posted June 2021
- Justice Entrepreneurs Project, Chicago Bar Foundation – on-going post