PILI often is asked to pass along job postings that might be of interest to our former Interns and Fellows from employers looking for candidates with a commitment to service. These opportunities might be in the public or private sectors. As we receive them, we will post these opportunities on this page.
If you are an employer and would like to inquire about posting an opportunity, please contact PILI Senior Managing Attorney Brent Page by email or at 312-832-5128.
Current job postings
- Project Attorney Positions, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services – posted January 2021
- Empowerment Communications Coordinator, Beyond Legal Aid – posted December 2020
- Pro Bono and Public Interest Coordinator, University of Chicago Law School – posted November 2020
- Staff Attorney, Raise the Floor Alliance – posted November 2020
- Supervising Attorney, Beyond Legal Aid – posted November 2020
- Bureau Chief – Civil Rights, The Office of the Illinois Attorney General – posted October 2020
- Associate, Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. – posted October 2020
- Attorney Positions, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of General Counsel – posted October 2020
- Multiple Positions, Center for Disability & Elder Law – posted October 2020
- Senior Program Manager – Legal Technology Initiatives, Administrative Office of the Illinois Courts – posted October 2020
- Staff Attorney, Legal Aid Chicago – posted October 2020
- Multiple Positions, National Immigrant Justice Centers – posted August 2020
- Justice Entrepreneurs Project, Chicago Bar Foundation – on-going post