PILI is excited to welcome our Spring Semester 2023 Law Student Interns!
We had our first chance to meet with this semester’s Interns at our Spring Semester Welcome Program on February 14th. This semester, 9 Law Student Interns will provide 1,800 hours of legal services supervised by experienced attorneys at one of PILI’s Participating Agencies. In addition to the work experience, the PILI Internship also includes supplemental educational, networking and advising opportunities for these second and third-year law students.
Our Spring 2023 Law Student Interns Include:
- Jessica Chong from Saint Louis University School of Law at National Immigrant Justice Center*
- Stephanie Flores Reyes from University of Oklahoma College of Law at National Immigrant Justice Center*
- Juan Gonzalez-Martinez from Loyola University School of Law at Greater Chicago Legal Aid*
- Daniel Jackson from DePaul University College of Law at Lawyers’ Committee for Better Housing
- Keerthi Madala from University of Illinois College of Law at Legal Aid Chicago*
- Ayesha Mohammed from Chicago-Kent College of Law at ACLU of Illinois
- Taylor Rathwell from Loyola University School of Law at CARPLS
- Lia Raves from Loyola University School of Law at Cabrini Green Legal Aid*
- Danielle Taylor from Chicago-Kent College of Law at MALDEF
Five of these Internships are made possible by special donations for Named & Honorary Interns (designated with an asterisk above). Meet our Named & Honorary Interns »
Learn more about the Law Student Internship Program »
Have questions about PILI’s Law Student Internship Program? Please contact PILI Executive Director Michael Bergmann by email or by phone at 312-832-5129.