Join us for this free Virtual Pro Bono CLE series to learn about timely pro bono legal topics! 1.0 hour of Mental Health CLE Credit will be given to attendees, pending approval.
Working from home presents a multitude of mental health challenges but also may be part of our new normal. Let’s check-in to talk about boundaries, engaging with colleagues, and avoiding professional isolation. In this seminar, you will hear how to serve clients better while working from home with patience, creativity and perseverance.
- Fawn L. Pettet, JD/MSW, Staff Attorney at Land of Lincoln Legal Aid
- Susan Zielke, Managing Attorney at Land of Lincoln Legal Aid
These Virtual Pro Bono CLE programs are free, but we ask that you do at least one of the following over the next 12 months:
- Answer two Illinois Free Legal Answers questions for every hour of CLE Credit;
- Sign up for one shift at a Self-Represented Litigant Help Desk for every hour of CLE Credit (Third, Sixth & Tenth Circuits);
- Take one pro bono case through Land of Lincoln, Prairie State or PILI or other local legal aid organization.
This event has passed, if you have any questions, please contact Mariel Lopez-Cruz by email or phone number at 312-832-5136.