Established in 1958, Law Day is a national day of recognition for the role of law in American society. Join PILI’s Twentieth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee and Land of Lincoln Legal Aid for a Law Day 2021 CLE and celebration! You will hear about available pro bono opportunities and get training on important pro bono subject areas through CLEs on Divorce, Eviction, Sealings & Expungements, and Wills & Powers of Attorney.
Law Day 2021 CLE AGENDA
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. – CLE Session 1
- Divorce presented by Nathan Elwood, Land of Lincoln Legal Aid
- Eviction & Landlord-Tenant Issues presented by Julie Poplstein and Kate Scott, Land of Lincoln Legal Aid
- 2:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. – Break
- 2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. – CLE Session 2
- Sealings & Expungements presented by May Yeh, Land of Lincoln Legal Aid
- Wills & Powers of Attorney presented by Megan Kinney, Land of Lincoln Legal Aid
- 3:45 p.m. – Virtual Happy Hour
This program is complimentary and will be held virtually. Up to 2.00 hours of CLE credit will be provided to attendees.
Advance registration is required to receive Zoom information. If you have any questions or problems with the form, please contact Sophia Vagnone by email or by phone at 312-832-5136.