About the Event
The Tenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee will host this event to commemorate Pro Bono Week, to recognize the efforts of Pro Bono Pledge Signatories and to celebrate its Pro Bono Service Award Recipient.
In 2020, all of PILI’s Pro Bono Week events will be held virtually. The Tenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee’s Celebrate Pro Bono Virtual Event will premiere at noon on Monday, October 26th on PILI’s Facebook page and YouTube channel.
2020 Tenth Judicial Circuit Award Recipients
The following honorees have provided outstanding pro bono services to low-income individuals or charitable organizations in the last year.
- Tenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Service Award: Michael Fleming
- Peoria County Bar Association Young Lawyer of the Year: Kate Carter
- Peoria County Bar Association Pro Bono Attorney of the Year: Spencer Daniels
- Peoria County Bar Association Law Firm of the Year: RLI Legal
- Tazewell County Bar Association Pro Bono Award: Kelly Giraudo
- Prairie State Legal Services Joined in Justice Award: Peter Barclay
- Prairie State Legal Services Equal Access to Justice Award: Kirk Bode
View all of PILI’s Pro Bono Week Events »