About the 2021 Event
The Tenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee will host this event to commemorate Pro Bono Week, recognize the efforts of local pro bono volunteers and celebrate its Pro Bono Service Award Recipient. Additionally, Prairie State Legal Services, the Peoria County Bar Association and the Tazewell County Bar Association will also present pro bono awards to local volunteers at the event. The celebration video will premiere on Monday, October 25th at 12:00 p.m.
2021 Tenth Judicial Circuit Award Recipients
The following honorees have provided outstanding pro bono services to low-income individuals or charitable organizations in the last year.
- Tenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Service Award: Kerrianne Waters
- Peoria County Bar Association Young Lawyer of the Year: Tyler Eathington
- Peoria County Bar Association Pro Bono Attorney of the Year: Yolanda Riley
- Peoria County Bar Association Law Firm of the Year: Hinshaw and Culbertson
- Tazewell County Bar Association Pro Bono Award: Brandon Sarff
- Prairie State Legal Services Joined in Justice Award: Stephanie Bitner
- Prairie State Legal Services Equal Access to Justice Award: Stacy Crabtree
Advance registration is required to receive the event link. If you have any questions or problems with the form, please contact PILI Managing Attorney Jessica Schneider at 312-832-5125 or by email.
View all of PILI’s Pro Bono Week Events »
Watch the 2020 Event Video »