Join us for this free Virtual Pro Bono CLE series to learn about timely pro bono legal topics! 1.0 hour of Professional Responsibility CLE Credit will be given to attendees, pending approval.
This practical one hour course is designed to acquaint lawyers of all backgrounds with the fundamental nuts and bolts of drafting a simple will for a client.
- Honorable Ramona M. Sullivan, Circuit Court of Champaign County
- Paula Rieghns, Law Office of Paula Rieghns LTD
These Virtual Pro Bono CLE programs are free, but we ask that you do at least one of the following over the next 12 months:
- Answer two Illinois Free Legal Answers questions for every hour of CLE Credit;
- Sign up for one shift at a Self-Represented Litigant Help Desk for every hour of CLE Credit (Third, Sixth & Tenth Circuits);
- Take one pro bono case through Land of Lincoln, Prairie State or PILI or other local legal aid organization.
If you have any questions, please contact Abigail Causer by email or phone number.