Looking to secure a legal aid, public interest law or government position during or after law school? This complimentary program is for law students who are interested in learning more about opportunities as volunteers, interns, externs, fellows or staff in the public interest law sector. This program is co-sponsored by SLU Law and Washington University in St. Louis School of Law.
- 9:15 a.m. – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. – Opening Session & Keynote Address
- 10:40 a.m. – Panel: Opportunities in the Public Interest Sector
- 11:50 p.m. – Panel: Planning & Structuring Your Public Interest Job Search
- 12:50 p.m. – Networking Lunch with Public Interest Law Professionals
Lunch will be provided. Business casual attire is recommended.
PILI will host another Explore the Possibilities program in Chicago on Saturday, October 26th.
Advance registration is required by Thursday, September 26th. If you have any questions or problems with the form, please contact Brent Page by email or by phone at 312-832-5128.