The Fourteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Pledge recognizes the responsibility of all members of the legal profession – from corporate lawyers to law firm lawyers to solo practitioners to legal staff – to increase access to our legal system.
The below law firms, corporations, and individuals have demonstrated their commitment to pro bono by signing on to the Fourteenth Judicial Circuit’s Pro Bono Pledge. We thank them for their leadership and dedication to service!
Signatories to the Fourteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee’s Pro Bono Pledge:
as of February 4, 2015
- Bozeman, Neighbour, Patton & Noe
- Brown & Clemens
- Califf & Harper
- Coryn & Walker
- Deere & Company, Global Law Services Group
- Douglas C. Scovil L.L.C.
- Eagle & Eagle
- Kenneth Collinson
- Lane & Waterman LLP
- Schwiebert Law, P.C.
- Vollertsen, Britt & Gorsline, P.C.
About the Fourteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Pledge:
The Pledge calls on law firms and corporate legal departments to:
- encourage our attorneys and legal staff to provide pro bono legal services and in doing so provide an environment which is hospitable to the rendition of such services;
- designate a primary pro bono point of contact within the firm or corporate law department;
- Consider adopting a written pro bono policy; and
- recognize attorneys and legal staff who participate in pro bono services, as appropriate.