The Tenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Pledge recognizes the responsibility of all members of the legal profession – from corporate lawyers to law firm lawyers to solo practitioners to legal staff – to increase access to our legal system.
The below law firms, corporations, and individuals have demonstrated their commitment to pro bono by signing on to the Tenth Judicial Circuit’s Pro Bono Pledge. We thank them for their leadership and dedication to service!
as of January 14, 2015
- Angela Madison
- Brandon Sarff of Hayes & Sarff, LLP
- Brigette Lobacz and Valerie Umholtz of Moehle, Swearingen & Umholtz, Ltd.
- Burt Dancey and Scott Kriegsman of Elliff, Dancey & Bosich, P.C.
- Cassidy & Mueller, P.C.
- Caterpillar Legal Services Division
- Debbie Harper of Anderson Law Office
- Dorian LaSaine & Associates
- Frank Hoffman
- Harvey & Stuckel
- Hasselberg, Rock, Bell & Kuppler LLP
- Heiple Law Offices
- Heyl, Royster, Voelker & Allen, P.C.
- Katherine Thornton
- Kavanagh, Scully, Sudow, White & Frederick, P.C.
- Kirk W. Bode
- Larry G. Paluska
- Linda J. Watson
- Louis P. Milot
- Law Office of Luke P. Taylor
- Mark Allen of Culbertson, Culbertson & Allen
- Mark Rossi
- McGrath Law Office, P.C.
- Michael A. Fleming, P.C.
- Miller, Hall & Triggs, L.L.C.
- Murphy & Dunn, P.C.
- Parker & Parker
- Law Office of Derek Schroen, P.C.
- Law Office of Peter J. Lynch, LLC
- Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerullo
- Robert Brown, Jr. of Black, Black & Brown
- Robert Muir
- Stuart P. Borden of Borden Law Offices
- Susan Butler and Kelly Giraudo of Butler & Giraudo, P.C.
- Tilton Law Office
- Vonachen, Lawless, Trager & Slevin
- Westervelt, Johnson, Nicoll & Keller, LLC
- William K. Holman
- Williams, Williams & Loeffel, P.C.
- The Law Office of William C. Wombacher
- Winget & Kane
About the Tenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Pledge:
The Pledge calls on law firms and corporate legal departments to:
- encourage our attorneys and legal staff to provide pro bono legal services and in doing so provide an environment which is hospitable to the rendition of such services;
- designate a primary pro bono point of contact within the firm or corporate law department;
- Consider adopting a written pro bono policy; and
- recognize attorneys and legal staff who participate in pro bono services, as appropriate.
Click here to download the full pledge »
Those law firms and corporations that have signed onto the Tenth Judicial Circuit’s Pro Bono Pledge were recognized at the Celebrate Pro Bono Reception on Monday, October 20, 2014.