PILI is doing more than ever to fulfill its mission to engage, inspire and empower those advancing equal access to justice. To give a better sense of all that we are doing across all of our programs and throughout the state, we’ve put together some facts and figures to help you better understand our reach and impact.
This year, PILI will be launching our 2020 giving campaign, “Defining Justice,” as part of Giving Tuesday! We talk a lot about increasing access to justice, but what do we mean by justice? We asked a few people to tell us what justice means to them…
Over the course of the next year, we will be defining what justice means to us and showing how PILI’s work increases access to justice while working to raise $80,000 in new funding for PILI’s programs. Join us on this international day of giving and help us begin to Define Justice in 2020 by doing one of the following:
- Making a donation to PILI on our website;
- Making a donation through PILI’s Facebook page (they don’t charge any fees!);
- Texting “PILI” to 243725 any time before or during the Annual Awards Luncheon;
- Starting a fundraiser for PILI on our Facebook page;
- Joining our “Defining Justice” Giving Tuesday campaign;
- Purchasing tickets to attend the Annual Awards Luncheon; or
- Selecting PILI as your charity to support through Smile.Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of our work!