Two agency supervisors and the fellows whose project they green-lighted dive deep into how to design and implement an Equal Justice Works or Skadden Fellowship, moderated by a law school career counselor.
- Moderator, Lauren Worsek, Assistant Director of Public Interest Law and Director of the Pro Bono and Community Service Initiative, DePaul College of Law
- Griselda Vega Samuel, Midwest Regional Counsel, MALDEF
- Susana Sandoval Vargas, Equal Justice Works Fellow, MALDEF
- Olga Pribyl, Vice President Special Education Clinic, Equip for Equality
- Eleanor Kittilstad, Skadden Fellow with the Special Education Clinic, Equip for Equality
Online registration is required to receive Zoom invitation. If you have questions or problems with the form, please contact Sophia Vagnone by email or by phone at 312-832-5136.