Join the Chicago Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society, the Public Interest Law Initiative, the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois, and Mayer Brown LLP for our annual U.S. Supreme Court Review.
This panel will feature:
- Nusrat Choudhury, Roger Pascal Legal Director, ACLU of Illinois
- Ami Gandhi, Senior Counsel, Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights
- Aziz Huq, Frank and Bernice J. Greenberg Professor of Law, University of Chicago; Member, ACS Board of Directors and Board of Academic Advisors
- Steven D. Schwinn, Professor of Law, University of Illinois Chicago Law School
- Michael A. Scodro, Partner, Supreme Court and Appellate
- Joshua D. Yount, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Steve Sanders, Associate Professor of Law, Indiana University Maurer School of Law
Registration is required on the ACS website.
If you have any questions, please contact PILI Program Manager Brent Page by email or by phone at 312-832-5128.