New at PILI
- March PILI Post 2021: Spring has Sprung as PILI Leaps Forward
- PILI Receives Eviction Response Grant
- Virtual Pro Bono: Highlights from the 2021 Corporate Pro Bono Roundtable
- PILI Alumni Spotlight: Diana Arroyo, 2020 Intern
- PILI Alumni Spotlight: Ruben Bautista, 2020 Intern
- Celebrating International Women’s Day 2021
- Introducing Spring 2021 PILI Interns
April 20, 2021 12:00 pm
April 21, 2021 5:00 pm
April 22, 2021 12:00 pm
April 27, 2021 3:00 pm
April 28, 2021 12:00 pm
Offering funded Internships for law students at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Placing incoming law firm associates at public interest law agencies in Illinois.
Maintaining the connection between our Alumni, PILI and the public interest law community.
Increasing the availability of pro bono legal help for those who cannot afford an attorney.