Posted on: March 7, 2017
PILI’s Annual Pro Bono Reception is coming on Wednesday, June 21st. Over 30 law firms and corporations typically sponsor this event, raising money for the important work of PILI’s Pro Bono Initiative.
Event sponsors are acknowledged on all web and print material related to the event, including:
- On PILI’s website, both on the Annual Pro Bono Reception page and also on the PILI Sponsors page
- On our event invitations, mailed out to over one thousand PILI supporters and members of the Illinois legal community
- In weekly ads in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- On prominent signage at the event
- In PILI’s Annual Report, also available in print
Download our 2017 Sponsorship Benefits Document for more information.
PILI’s Annual Pro Bono Reception is an opportunity to celebrate the pro bono triumphs of the Illinois legal community and to spotlight the critically-needed pro bono work being done in our state.
See a list of last year’s Annual Pro Bono Reception sponsors »