Posted on: May 4, 2017
Every year, the Law Firm Pro Bono Roundtable brings together law firm pro bono leaders to discuss pro bono opportunities and challenges and to share best practices and strategies for successful pro bono programs. This event is part of PILI’s regular Pro Bono Roundtable Series.
When: Friday, May 12th, 12:00 – 2:00
Where: Latham & Watkins LLP, 330 North Wabash Avenue, #2800 in Chicago
2017 DISCUSSION TOPICS:
- Harnessing newfound energy and excitement in pro bono work and legal advocacy.
- Drawing the line between pro bono legal work and politics.
- Engaging law firm partners in pro bono work.
- Jonathan Baum, Katten Muchin Rosenman
- Sarah Bernstein, Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg
- Elizabeth Lewis, McDermott Will & Emery
Attendees will also be invited to discuss additional thoughts, concerns and challenges facing law firm pro bono programs.
This program is complimentary and lunch will be provided. A dial-in will be available for those outside of Chicago to participate. PILI will apply for 1.5 hours of MCLE Professional Responsibility credit.
Advance registration is required by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 10th.
Learn more about PILI’s Pro Bono Roundtable Series »