Posted on: June 7, 2017
Every year, PILI’s brings together pro bono leaders from corporate legal departments to discuss opportunities, challenges, best practices and strategies for successful pro bono programs. This event is part of PILI’s regular Pro Bono Roundtable Series.
When: June 14, 2017
Where: Kirkland & Ellis LLP, 300 North LaSalle Street in Chicago
2017 topics will include:
- Harnessing newfound energy and excitement in pro bono work and legal advocacy;
- Developing joint pro bono programs and ventures;
- Coordinating pro bono across multiple locations; and
- Increasing attorney participation in pro bono work.
- Theresa Duckett, BMO Financial Group
- Steven Fus, United Airlines
- Ryan Gammelgard, State Farm
- Tracy Hannan, Exelon Corporation
Attendees will also be invited to discuss additional thoughts, concerns and challenges facing corporate pro bono programs.
Lunch will be provided and PILI will be applying for 1.5 hours of MCLE Professional Responsibility credit. A dial-in will be available for those outside of Chicago to participate.
Advance registration is required by 3:00 p.m. on Monday, June 12th.
Learn more about PILI’s Pro Bono Roundtable Series »