Posted on: September 25, 2018
The Administration & Finance Assistant is a full-time position that works collectively with all staff and reports directly to the Executive Director and is responsible for providing administrative, finance, human resources and program support for PILI.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to all staff;
- Bookkeeping activities, including daily accounts payable and receivable, preparing financial reports and assist Executive Director with annual financial audit;
- Provide professional, service-oriented communications in response to office contacts/inquiries, including managing the organization’s general email account and phone calls;
- General office management tasks, including ordering supplies, buying postage, mail, coordinating meetings, maintaining staff calendar, photocopying, etc.;
- Develop and maintain office systems and policies for the effective day-to-day management of the organization, including maintaining of all paper and virtual office files;
- Maintain all contact management databases and systems;
- Assist Executive Director with human resources and finance function;
- Assist with mailings to constituents and donors;
- Assist in the coordination of logistics for PILI’s programming and events;
- Assist in maintaining PILI’s website;
- Attend staff meetings, other administrative meetings and events; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma/GED required with minimum of two years of administrative, customer service or finance experience;
- Ability to professionally handle confidential information;
- Professional presentation in appearance, with excellent customer service skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, and prioritize workflow;
- Able to operate in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Quickbooks highly desirable but not required; and
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission and work of PILI.
Salary: This is a full-time position with a salary range of $30,000 to $35,000 depending on experience, including a generous benefits package with employer-paid health and dental insurance, and retirement plan.
To apply: Email us a cover letter with salary requirements, resume and three references. Put “Administration & Finance Assistant” in the subject line. Do not send application materials by mail, and no phone or email inquiries. Applicants will be contacted in the event that we wish to further discuss your qualifications.