Posted on: November 27, 2018
PILI is doing more than ever to fulfill its mission to cultivate a lifelong commitment to public interest law and pro bono service within the Illinois legal community to expand the availability of legal services for people, families and communities in need. To give a better sense of all that we are doing across all of our programs and throughout the state, we’ve put together some facts and figures to help you better understand our reach and impact.
How does all of this translate? We have been challenging our friends and supporters to come up with one word to describe PILI. Here are some of their examples:
Starting with Giving Tuesday, PILI has a goal to raise $20,000 by the end of our Annual Awards Luncheon on December 5th. You can help us meet this goal and support our work by:
- Making a donation to PILI on our website;
- Making a donation through PILI’s Facebook page (they don’t charge any fees!);
- Texting “PILI” to 243725 any time before or during the Annual Awards Luncheon;
- Starting a fundraiser for PILI on our Facebook page;
- Joining our “PILI in One Word” Giving Tuesday campaign;
- Purchasing tickets to attend the Annual Awards Luncheon; or
- Selecting PILI as your charity to support through Smile.Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of our work!