PILI Graduate Fellowships are open to new law school graduates who have been hired as incoming associates at any of the major law firms that sponsor PILI Fellows. See the list of firms that have sponsored Fellows recently »
There are 60 agencies approved to host PILI Fellows, and you can apply to up to 10 of them. Learn more about our Participating Agencies »
To apply for a PILI Graduate Fellowship, follow these steps:
- Confirm with your hiring firm that you are approved to apply for a PILI Fellowship.
- Prepare your resume and cover letter(s), with a separate cover letter for each agency to which you wish to apply.
- Save each document separately as pdf files. Be sure your name is in the file name for each document.
- Complete the form below. You will need to submit a separate application for each agency. Tip: if you enable autofill on your browser, the form should populate automatically after your first application.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail each time you successfully submit an application to an agency. Keep track of these confirmation e-mails so you know which agencies you have applied to and how many of your 10 total applications you have left.
Please note: All application submissions are final, and will be sent immediately to the agency to which you are applying. You cannot make changes to your application after it has been submitted. Agencies make their own hiring decisions, and they will get in touch with you directly if they wish to pursue your application further.
Questions? If you have questions about the application system, don’t reach out to the hiring agency directly. Please contact PILI Program Manager Brent Page by email or by phone at 312-832-5128. You can also visit our “How to Apply for PILI Fellowships” page for general information.