Every year, PILI invites representatives from its partner public interest law organizations to attend this program to share best practices and strategies for success. This program is part of PILI’s regular Pro Bono Roundtable Series.
2017 Agenda: Creating the Ultimate Internship and Fellowship Experience
This year’s program featured a panel presentation with a former PILI Intern, a former PILI Fellow and two agency supervisors who discussed how to create worthwhile experiences for Interns, Fellows and their agencies.
Topics included include:
- Utilizing time and resources to everyone’s benefit;
- Aiding in professional development of Interns and Fellows;
- Engaging Interns and Fellows in volunteer or board service after their tenure has ended; and
- Success stories and tips about post-graduate fellowships such as Equal Justice Works or Skadden Fellowships.
- Jonathan Adair, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, 2015 PILI Graduate Fellow
- Sarah Hess, Legal Council for Health Justice, 2013 PILI Law Student Intern and 2014 Skadden Fellow
- Kate Shank, Director of Volunter Services at LAF
- Pat Wrona, Director of Legal Services at CARPLS
This program is complimentary, and lunch will be provided.
Online registration is now closed. If you have any questions about this or other roundtable programs, please contact PILI Program Director Beth Jensen by email or by phone at 309-999-9890.