Every year, the Law Firm Pro Bono Roundtable brings together law firm pro bono leaders to discuss pro bono opportunities and challenges and to share best practices and strategies for successful pro bono programs. This event is part of PILI’s regular Pro Bono Roundtable Series.
2017 topics will include:
- Harnessing newfound energy and excitement in pro bono work and legal advocacy.
- Drawing the line between pro bono legal work and politics.
- Engaging law firm partners in pro bono work.
- Jonathan Baum, Katten Muchin Rosenman
- Sarah Bernstein, Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg
- Elizabeth Lewis, McDermott Will & EmeryAttendees will also be invited to discuss additional thoughts, concerns and challenges facing law firm pro bono programs.
This program is complimentary and lunch will be provided. A dial-in will be available for those outside of Chicago to participate. PILI will apply for 1.5 hours of MCLE Professional Responsibility credit.
Online registration is now closed. If you would still like to attend the program, please contact PILI Administrative Assistant Karen Lazcano by email or by phone at 312-832-5127.