Family law is one of the greatest areas of need in civil legal aid, and changing rules make it important to stay up-to-date. This complimentary CLE program is hosted by the Fifth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee and co-sponsored by Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation. Attendees will be expected to take on a pro bono matter.
Topics will include:
- New child support rules taking effect July 1st;
- Parenting plans;
- The Domestic Relations Act; and
- Case Law Update
- Clare McCulla, Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation
- L. Kaye DeSelms Dent, Fisse & Brewster Law Offices
- Paul Wieck, Bennett, Schroeder & Wieck
Attendees will receive 3.0 hours of MCLE credit for this program. Lunch will be available for purchase.
Advance registration is required by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 21st. If you have any questions or problems with the form, please contact Administrative Assistant Karen Lazcano by email or by phone at 312-832-5127.
For more information about the program or the Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committees, please contact PILI Program Director Beth Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-999-9890.