Family law is one of the greatest areas of need in civil legal aid, and changing rules make it important to stay up-to-date. This complimentary CLE program is hosted by the Fifth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee and co-sponsored by Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation. Attendees will be expected to take on a pro bono matter.
Topics will include:
- New child support rules taking effect July 1st;
- Parenting plans;
- The Domestic Relations Act; and
- Case Law Update
- Clare McCulla, Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation
- L. Kaye DeSelms Dent, Fisse & Brewster Law Offices
- Paul Wieck, Bennett, Schroeder & Wieck
Attendees will receive 3.0 hours of MCLE credit for this program. Lunch will be available for purchase.
Online registration is now closed. If you have any questions or would still like to attend, please contact us by email or by phone at 309-999-9890.
For more information about the program or the Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committees, please contact PILI Program Director Beth Jensen at email@example.com or 309-999-9890.