Each year, PILI’s Corporate Pro Bono Roundtable brings together pro bono leaders from corporate legal departments to discuss opportunities, challenges, best practices and strategies for successful pro bono programs. This event is part of PILI’s regular Pro Bono Roundtable Series.
2017 topics will include:
- Harnessing newfound energy and excitement in pro bono work and legal advocacy;
- Developing joint pro bono programs and ventures;
- Coordinating pro bono across multiple locations; and
- Increasing attorney participation in pro bono work.
- Theresa Duckett, BMO Financial Group
- Steven Fus, United Airlines
- Ryan Gammelgard, State Farm
- Tracy Hannan, Exelon Corporation
Attendees will also be invited to discuss additional thoughts, concerns and challenges facing corporate pro bono programs.
Lunch will be provided and PILI will be applying for 1.5 hours of MCLE Professional Responsibility credit. A dial-in will be available for those outside of Chicago to participate.
Online registration is now closed. If you have any questions or would still like to attend, please contact us by email or by phone at 312-832-5127.