Every year, PILI invites representatives from its partner public interest law organizations to attend this program to share best practices and strategies for success. This program is part of PILI’s regular Pro Bono Roundtable Series.
- Assigning, Monitoring and Evaluating Tasks by Interns and Fellows
- Developing Performance Evaluations and Exit Interviews for Interns and Fellows
- Engaging the Whole Organization in Work with Interns, Fellows and Pro Bono Volunteers
This program is complimentary. Lunch will be provided, as well as 1.0 hour of CLE credit, subject to approval.
Advance registration is required by Monday, March 11th. For more information about PILI’s pro bono programming, please contact PILI Program Manager Sarah Taylor by email or by phone at 217-693-6017.
In 2018, attendees discussed how to recruit, train and engage volunteers with specific topics including:
- Looking at the ABA Pro Bono Survey data from a legal service agency perspective;
- Incorporating limited scope representation opportunities; and
- Drawing on feedback from PILI Interns, Fellows and Supervisors.