Strategies to Engage Law Students, Recent Graduates and Attorneys
Every year, PILI invites representatives from its partner public interest law organizations to attend this program to share best practices and strategies for success. This program is part of PILI’s regular Pro Bono Roundtable Series.
This year, we will discuss how to recruit, train and engage volunteers.
- Looking at the ABA Pro Bono Survey data from a legal service agency perspective;
- Incorporating limited scope representation opportunities; and
- Drawing on feedback from PILI Interns, Fellows and Supervisors.
- Susan DeCostanza, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services
- Samira Nazem, Chicago Bar Foundation
- Marisa Wiesman, Prairie State Legal Services
This program is complimentary and lunch will be provided. PILI is applying for 1.25 hours of MCLE Professional Responsibility credit.
Advance registration is required by Monday, February 26th. If you have any questions or problems with the form, please contact Belinda Bing by email or by phone at 312-832-5127.