Every year, the Law School Pro Bono Roundtable brings together law school pro bono leaders to discuss best practices, successful strategies and collaboration opportunities. This event is part of PILI’s regular Pro Bono Roundtable Series.
Roundtable Discussion Topics:
- Introducing PILI’s pro bono opportunities to law students – Michael Bergmann & Brent Page of PILI
- Serving law students in light of revised NALP restrictions – Katelynn McBride Barbosa of Notre Dame Law School
- Planning and marketing programs effectively for law students – Kathryn Shelton of Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Preparing students for the realities of the workforce – Sucheta Misra of the John Marshall Law School
This program is complimentary and lunch will be provided. Advance registration is required by Monday, July 22nd. If you have any questions or problems with the form, contact Rebecca Fernández by email or by phone at 312-832-5127.
In 2018, the Law School Pro Bono Roundtable was held on July 17th and topics included:
- PILI’s new initiatives and how law students can get involved;
- Engaging law students who may not be considering public interest careers in the pro bono discussion;
- Tackling the challenges and successes of public interest mentorship and finding ways to collaborate; and
- Connecting students with immersive public interest and pro bono opportunities during law school breaks.