About the Event
The Fifth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee hosts this event to commemorate National Pro Bono Week and recognized the efforts of Pro Bono Pledge Signatories and Pro Bono Service Award Recipients to expand and enhance access to justice in the Fifth Judicial Circuit.
Special Guest Speaker
- Justice Rita B. Garman, Illinois Supreme Court
2018 PRO BONO SERVICE AWARD RECIPIENTS
This year, the Pro Bono Service Award is going to seven attorneys who have been instrumental in the expungement and sealing of criminal records for approximately 85 clients through the 2018 Vermilion County Expungement and Sealing Summit.
- Hallie Bezner, Bezner Law Office
- Richard Dahlenburg, Christoff Law Office
- Kevin Dixon, Law Office of Kevin Dixon
- Alia Horwick, Vermilion County Public Defender’s Office
- Kaylan Huber, Davis & Delanois, P.C.
- Sandra Lawlyes, Lawlyes Law Firm
- Andrew Mudd, Davis & Delanois, P.C.
These attorneys have shown great leadership and dedication to service. Through their work, they are helping to open up opportunities for formerly incarcerated individuals in their community.
SPONSOR THE EVENT
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. Learn more by contacting Program Manager Sarah Taylor by email or by phone at 312-832-5127.
Purchase tickets online for $45 before Monday, October 15th. If you have any questions or problems with the form, please contact us by email or by phone at 312-832-5127.