Two agency supervisors and the fellows whose project they green-lighted dive deep into how to design and implement an Equal Justice Works or Skadden Fellowship, moderated by a law school career counselor.
- Kathryn Shelton, Associate Director, Public Interest Center, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Allyson Bain, Skadden Staff Attorney, ACLU Illinois
- Megan Harkins, Staff Attorney Equal Justice Works Fellow, Legal Council for Health Justice
- Lisa Parsons, Program Director, Legal Council for Health Justice
- Benjamin Wolf, Legal Director, ACLU Illinois
Enter the building at 304 South State Street and give your name to security.
Lunch will be provided for everyone in attendance. Online registration is required by 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 9th. If you have questions or problems with the form, please contact Rebecca Fernandez by email or by phone at 312-832-5127.