Two agency supervisors and the fellows whose project they green-lighted dive deep into how to design and implement an Equal Justice Works or Skadden Fellowship, moderated by a law school career counselor.
- Elizabeth Boe, Assistant Director of Public Interest Law, Law Career Services, DePaul University College of Law
- Amanda Walsh, 2015 Equal Justice Works Fellow at Legal Council for Health Justice
- Carrie Chapman, Director of Policy Advocacy and Strategic Innovation at Legal Council for Health Justice
- Will Bloom, 2017 Skadden Fellow at Community Activism Law Alliance
- Deanne Medina, Director of Legal Services at Community Activism Law Alliance
Enter the building at 304 South State Street and give your name to security.
PLEASE NOTE: This seminar has been moved to room 300 of the John Marshall Law School. Please enter at 304 South State Street and then walk around to use the elevators or stairwell on the Plymouth Street side.
Lunch will be provided for everyone in attendance. Online registration is required by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 18th. If you have questions or problems with the form, please contact Belinda Bing by email or by phone at 312-832-5127.