Looking to secure a legal aid, public interest law or government position during or after law school? This complimentary program is for law students who are interested in learning more about opportunities as volunteers, interns, externs, fellows or staff in the public interest law sector. This program is co-sponsored by the Chicago Area Law School Consortium (CALSC).
- 10:00 a.m. – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 10:15 a.m. – Opening Session: A Conversation on Access to Justice
- 11:00 a.m. – Break
- 11:10 a.m. – Concurrent Sessions
The Basics: What You Need to Know to Get Started
Next Steps: Preparing for Post-Graduate Opportunities
- 12:10 p.m. – Lunchtime Session:Hot Topics in Social Justice
- 1:20 p.m. – Break
- 1:30 p.m. – Concurrent Sessions
Plotting Your Government Career Path
Innovative Ways to Fill the Justice Gap
Breakfast & lunch will be provided. Business casual attire is recommended.
PILI will host another Explore the Possibilities program in St. Louis on Saturday, September 28th.
Advance registration is required by Thursday, October 24th. If you have any questions or problems with registration, please email PILI or call us at 312-832-5127.