In partnership with the University of Illinois College of Law, PILI’s Sixth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee is hosting this CLE program on Implicit Bias. This will feature a panel discussion on the impacts of implicit bias and ways to address it in the legal profession and beyond.
- Latasha Barnes, Land of Lincoln Legal Aid
- Morgan Farrington, State Farm
- Erika N. L. Harold, Meyer Capel
- Judge Ronda Holliman, Sixth Judicial Circuit and Adjunct Faculty, College of Law
- Miguel C. Keberlein, Legal Aid Society of Metropolitan Family Services
1.0 hour of CLE credit will be requested. More information about this program and other homecoming events can be found at the U of I College of Law website.
Advance registration is required by Wednesday, October 16th. If you have any questions or problems with the form, please send us an email or call us at 312-832-5127.