About the Event
PILI’s Annual Awards Luncheon brings together 500 members of the Illinois legal community every year to celebrate the very best aspects of the legal profession: the generosity, expertise and commitment of the countless lawyers, law students, legal professionals, law firms and corporations who dedicate themselves to providing legal assistance to those in need.
2018 Annual Awards
Congratulations to our 2018 annual awards recipients! They were selected for their outstanding contributions to public interest law and pro bono in Illinois and will be presented with their awards at the event.
- Distinguished PILI Intern Alumni Award: Adam Gross, BPI
- Distinguished PILI Fellow Alumni Award: Reena Bajowala, Ice Miller LLP
- Pro Bono Initiative Award: Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Distinguished Public Service Award: Honorable Lisa Madigan, Illinois Attorney General
Tickets are on sale now!
- $200 – General Admission
- $75 – Nonprofit/Public Service
- $500 – Individual Sponsorship
If you have any questions about the event, please contact PILI Communications & Events Manager Lauren Harper by email or by phone at 312-832-5131.