About the Event
PILI’s Annual Awards Luncheon brings together over 500 members of the Illinois legal community every year to celebrate the very best aspects of the legal profession: the generosity, expertise and commitment of the countless lawyers, law students, legal professionals, law firms and corporations who dedicate themselves to providing legal assistance to those in need.
2019 Annual Award Recipients
Congratulations to our 2019 annual awards recipients! They were selected for their outstanding contributions to public interest law and pro bono in Illinois.
- Distinguished PILI Intern Alumni Award: Candace Moore
- Distinguished PILI Fellow Alumni Award: Kyle Palazzolo
- Pro Bono Initiative Award: State Farm Legal Department
- Distinguished Public Service Award: Allen C. Schwartz
Purchase a Ticket
Tickets are now available for the 2019 Annual Awards Luncheon.
- General Admission – $200
- Public Service/Student – $75
- Individual Sponsorship – $500
- Table of 10 – $1,500
If you have any questions about the event or our annual awards, please contact PILI Communications & Events Manager Lauren Harper by email or by phone at 312-832-5131.