About the Event
Each year, the PILI Alumni Network Leadership Council plans and hosts the Alumni Reunion Reception to bring together former PILI Interns and Fellows to reconnect with each another and PILI. The proceeds from this annual event supports the Alumni Named Internship Campaign, ensuring that future generations of law students will have the same opportunity to serve Illinoisans in need of legal services and the same transformative educational experience as the 4,000 Interns and Fellows that have come before them.
Sponsor the Event
There are several sponsorship opportunities for individuals, firms and corporations to sponsor the PILI Alumni Reunion. All sponsors will be acknowledged on PILI’s website, event emails, PILI’s Annual Report and prominent signage at the event.
- $250 – Honorary Host Committee Members will receive 1 admission, upgraded signage at the event and be named during the program.
- $150 – Individual Sponsors will receive 1 admission.
Firm & Corporate Sponsors
- $1,000 – Gold Level Sponsors will receive 5 admissions, upgraded signage at the event and be named during the program. Gold Level Sponsors can also distribute swag, coupons or ads to each guest.
- $500 – Silver Level Sponsors will receive 3 admissions and upgraded signage at the event.
- $250 – Bronze Level Sponsors will receive 1 admission.
Tickets on Sale Now
Tickets are now on sale to attend the Alumni Reunion Reception. Attendees will receive food, drink and access to raffle prizes with a ticket purchase.
- $60 – General Admission
- $35 – Public Service Price
- $25 – Student Price
You can also sponsor a current PILI Intern to attend for $25.
Raffle & Silent Auction
This event will include a raffle and silent auction. More information will be available soon!