Join the Chicago Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society, the Public Interest Law Initiative, the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois, and Mayer Brown LLP for our annual U.S. Supreme Court Review.
This panel will feature:
- Susan Bandes, Emeritus Centennial Distinguished Professor of Law, DePaul University College of Law
- Colleen Connell, Executive Director, American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois and Member, ACS Chicago Lawyer Chapter Board of Advisors
- Steven D. Schwinn, Associate Professor, The John Marshall Law School; Member, ACS Chicago Lawyer Chapter Board of Advisors; Editor, 2016-2017 ACS Supreme Court Review
- Michael A. Scodro, Partner, Supreme Court and Appellate Litigation Group, Mayer Brown LLP
- Steve Sanders, Associate Professor of Law, Indiana University Maurer School of Law
Chapter Sponsor Mayer Brown LLP will provide lunch for attendees. Registration is required on the ACS website.
Please note, photo identification is required to access this event.
If you have any questions, please contact PILI Program Manager Brent Page by email or by phone at 312-832-5128.