The Chicago Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society, the Public Interest Law Initiative, and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP present an event on how to land a clerkship.
- Hon. Sharon Johnson Coleman, Judge, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Michael Fridkin, Senior Staff Attorney, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Hon. A. Benjamin Goldgar, Judge, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Hon. Mary L. Mikva, Justice, Illinois Appellate Court, First Division
- Hon. Michael Y. Scudder, Jr., Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Hon. Mary Jane Theis, Justice, Illinois Supreme Court; Member, ACS Chicago Lawyer Chapter Board of Advisors
- Charles F. Smith, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher Flom LLP; Member, ACS Chicago Lawyer Chapter Board of Advisors
Skadden will provide a lunch for all attendees. Registration is required on the ACS website.
Please note, photo identification is required to access this event.
If you have any questions, please contact PILI Program Manager Brent Page by email or by phone at 312-832-5128.