PILI often is asked to pass along job postings that might be of interest to our former Interns and Fellows from employers looking for candidates with a commitment to service. These opportunities might be in the public or private sectors. As we receive them, we will post these opportunities on this page.
If you are an employer and would like to inquire about posting an opportunity, please contact PILI Program Manager Brent Page by email or at 312-832-5128.
Current job postings
- Justice Entrepreneurs Project, Chicago Bar Foundation – posted January 2018
- Legal Intern, Office of Executive Inspector General, Division of Investigations – posted January 2018
- Multiple Positions, Center for Reproductive Rights – posted January 2018
- Arthur Rubloff Endowed Chair in Public Interest Law or Policy, Roosevelt University – posted December 2017
- Director, Volunteer Services Unit, LAF – posted December 2017
- LGBTQ & HIV Project Staff Attorney, Roger Baldwin Foundation of the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois, Inc. – posted December 2017
- Associate Position, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen – on-going post
The following web sites contain information about public interest jobs and are a primary source of information for current job postings.
- ABANET, Law Student Division
- Illinois Legal Aid Online (ILAO)
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association: Job Opportunities
- Opportunities in Public Affairs (OPA Jobs)
- USAJobs “Working for America”