PILI often is asked to pass along job postings that might be of interest to our former Interns and Fellows from employers looking for candidates with a commitment to service. These opportunities might be in the public or private sectors. As we receive them, we will post these opportunities on this page.
If you are an employer and would like to inquire about posting an opportunity, please contact PILI Program Manager Brent Page by email or at 312-832-5128.
Current job postings
- Order of Protection Staff Attorney, Domestic Violence Legal Clinic – posted April 2018
- Staff Attorney, Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation – posted April 2018
- Legal Director, Uptown People’s Law Center – posted April 2018
- Multiple Positions, Center for Reproductive Rights – posted April 2018
- Justice Entrepreneurs Project, Chicago Bar Foundation – posted January 2018
- Legal Intern, Office of Executive Inspector General, Division of Investigations – posted January 2018
- Associate Position, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen – on-going post
The following web sites contain information about public interest jobs and are a primary source of information for current job postings.