Posted on: January 5, 2019
PILI often is asked to pass along job postings that might be of interest to our former Interns and Fellows from employers looking for candidates with a commitment to service. These opportunities might be in the public or private sectors. As we receive them, we will post these opportunities on this page.
If you are an employer and would like to inquire about posting an opportunity, please contact PILI Program Manager Brent Page by email or at 312-832-5128.
Current job postings
- Staff Attorney, Prairie State Legal Services – posted January 2019
- Senior Program Manager, Administrative Office of the Illinois Courts – posted January 2019
- Staff Attorney, Land of Lincoln Legal Aid – posted January 2019
- Staff Attorney (Fall start), LAF – posted January 2019
- Staff Attorney, Legal Council for Health Justice – posted November 2018
- Multiple Positions, Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation – posted October 2018
- Staff Attorney, Life Span Center for Legal Services and Advocacy – posted September 2018
- Multiple Positions, National Immigrant Justice Centers – posted August 2018
- Justice Entrepreneurs Project, Chicago Bar Foundation – on-going post
- Associate Position, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen – on-going post
The following web sites contain information about public interest jobs and are a primary source of information for current job postings.
- ABANET, Law Student Division
- Illinois Legal Aid Online (ILAO)
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association: Job Opportunities
- Opportunities in Public Affairs (OPA Jobs)
- USAJobs “Working for America”