Posted on: March 25, 2019
PILI often is asked to pass along job postings that might be of interest to our former Interns and Fellows from employers looking for candidates with a commitment to service. These opportunities might be in the public or private sectors. As we receive them, we will post these opportunities on this page.
If you are an employer and would like to inquire about posting an opportunity, please contact PILI Program Manager Brent Page by email or at 312-832-5128.
Current job postings
- Postgraduate Legal Fellow, Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law – posted May 2019
- Staff Attorney, CALA – posted April 2019
- Staff Attorney, LAS – posted April 2019
- Pro Bono and Public Interest Coordinator, University of Chicago – posted April 2019
- Executive Director, Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota – posted March 2019
- General Council, Planned Parenthood – posted March 2019
- Multiple Positions, National Immigrant Justice Centers – posted February 2019
- Staff Attorney, Prairie State Legal Services – posted January 2019
- Senior Program Manager, Administrative Office of the Illinois Courts – posted January 2019
- Staff Attorney – Volunteer Services Unit, LAF – posted January 2019
- Transactional Attorney, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen – posted January 2019
- Justice Entrepreneurs Project, Chicago Bar Foundation – on-going post
The following web sites contain information about public interest jobs and are a primary source of information for current job postings.
- ABANET, Law Student Division
- Illinois Legal Aid Online (ILAO)
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association: Job Opportunities
- Opportunities in Public Affairs (OPA Jobs)
- USAJobs “Working for America”