It is our great pleasure to announce that PILI will be posting jobs available for attorneys interested in positions within the public interest law sector. The job board includes postings from PILI agency partners who have asked us to pass along the opportunities to our dynamic and talented pool of PILI Alumni. We will update the new job postings as they are received.
Current job postings:
- Pro Bono Services Initiative Project Director, The University of Chicago Law School – posted June 2016
- Assistant Attorney General, Chicago & Springfield – ongoing opportunities
Current internship postings:
- Illinois Attorney General’s Office Law Clerk – posted November 2015
- LAF Veterans’ Rights Project Internship, LAF – posted January 2016
The following web sites contain information about public interest jobs and are a primary source of information for current job postings.
- ABANET, Law Student Division
- Illinois Legal Advocate (ILAO)
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association: Job Opportunities
- Opportunities in Public Affairs (OPA Jobs)
- USAJobs “Working for America”